Monday, March 21, 2016

From Mrs. Wallin

Dear Parents:
Many of you may have already heard about this through the grapevine, but I wanted to send an official correspondence to let you know about an upcoming change in the district. A while back, I was approached about a position at my church, Crossway Baptist Church.  I was not seeking to change careers at this point in my life, but after much prayer and consideration I know that this is where I’m supposed to finish my career.  I will be serving as the Director of Preschool & Nursery Ministry beginning July 1st.

This has been an extremely difficult decision for my family as it will require us to leave a district and community that we have grown to adore throughout my 21 years in Clever.  Our oldest daughter will graduate this year and I couldn’t be more pleased with the education she has received here.  Our youngest three daughters will finish out in Springfield Public Schools and I’m sure it will be wonderful but it won’t be Clever L

The great news is that we have hired a tremendous Principal to take my place in the fall. Renee Ramey will be joining us with 12 years of classroom experience as an educator and facilitator of learning.  Throughout the interview process, one of the things that impressed us the most was her constant focus on student growth and continuous improvement.  Several of our teachers served on the interview committee and helped us narrow down the selection and we were all in agreement that Mrs. Ramey will be a positive asset to the Clever School District.

Over the last several months I have had the opportunity to reflect on my years in the district and I feel so honored and privileged to have been a part of this community that values education.  There are so many amazing things happening here and I look forward to hearing about the journey forward in the years to come.

Sincerely,



Mrs. Shelly Wallin

Clever Schools

No comments:

Post a Comment